Thursday, August 12, 2010

now in blogger

After much cajoling I was convinced to put up a blog here in blogger. Honestly, I care little for traffic, follower and the like, I just want to write whether the world gives a damn or not. I have always been this care-free to the point of being careless at time, but hakuna matata, so they say.

Top of the head observations: I am not sure if it is just this laptop, but I am having a had time to start a new paragraph. Well, I am still feeling my way around. And oh boy do I have a lot to learn and click my way about. I don't know what's gotten into me that in the middle of writing a cultural mapping, reviewing for midterm exams and starting a report, I still have the nerve and energy to start another blog.

Blogging is not foreign to me. I started writing blogs in social networking sites I joined in, first in Friendster I made a blog there out of curiosity of what it is really about. Another reason is well, I sort of going under around 2006, and it sure felt good to write about my youthful nonsensical maladies. Proof? Check out my blog name: http://jinx-cursed-booed.blog.friendster.com/

I also started to put in a series of notes in Facebook when I joined around 2 years ago. My posts there where more of the journal and some romantic-icky poems, in summary nothing really special., hah!

I am hoping this time around, blogging here would be better. :p

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment