Sunday, August 22, 2010

Plants Vs. Zombies

Playing this stupid but very enjoyable game took up most of my time this weekend. That, and my body was itching all over which is suddenly gone whenever I start playing  this game. Here's some screenshots

I know that I am still at the very easy level, but whenever I see that "A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES IS APPROACHING" I totally get scared

and come they did...

Though I find these usual zombies with traffic cone as hats, the gruffy ones and those wearing suits quite easy opponents. Not knowing that I the worst is yet to come...


From the right they attacked me without remorse nor flail, they just went on. Flinging at my plants any amount of force that they have. I tried to protect myself with the big potatoes, tried to slow them down with the ice spitting plants, tried to drown them with the valentina-like plants. The zombies just went on and plow me. It was the longest 5 minutes (give or take a few) of my life...

Until I realized that...

... it is over.

It has been 2 weeks since I played plants vs. zombies. I don't think that i will be playing it anytime soon. I don't have the heart anymore, I don't have the time. I dont have the courage. Those stupid zombies did piss me good.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I love Plants v. Zombies. It's so silly. Silly games are the best.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is. though I really can't get pass stage 5 level 9. haha. thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete